1. Transformers following test will be carried out to assertian health of the transformers.
- Transformer general data.
- Visual inspection.
- 2 KV test for core and clamp.
- Ratio and vector group test.
- Magnetizing current measurement
- Winding resistance measurement
- Short circuit measurement
- Calibration of OTI and WTI indicators
- Gradient checks for winding temperature indicator or hot spot gradient checks for WTI
- Ratio checks for winding CT
- Measurement of transducer remote winding temp. Indicator
- OLTC Operation checks
- Tap position indicator checks
- Insulation resistance checks for device
- Cooling device operation checks
- Tap changer and cooler alarm checks
- Protective device wiring checks
2. After testing oil filtration and circulation is carried out to enhance quality of transformer oil. (BDV, PPM, Acidity and DGA Test)
3. We also undertake minor repair vice Changing & replacement of all gaskets and fasteners, OLTC Service, removal of core coil, check the IR Value, keeping the coil in oven, Dismantling of Transformer including Bus Duct connections in LT side, and HT side, removal of "O" Copper & Bushing connections at customers site.
4. We also undertake AMC for Distribution and Power Transformers.
5. By park and Upgradation of different rating of Distribution Transformers.